Tennis Lesson COVID-19 Procedures
- We will be limiting the number for students to 4 per court.
- The hoppers will be wiped down periodically by the pros.
- There will be hand sanitizer at the front door and in lower tennis lobby.
- Each court will take a break at different times.
- Everyone must wear a mask in all common areas, it is your choice if you would like your child to wear a mask on the court but we will not enforce it.
- The lobby will only be open for registration and payment. People are not allowed to congregate in the lobby.
- The students will be kept 6 feet apart at all times.
- Upon entering the club everyone must go to the front desk to have their temperature taken. If there are other people waiting please stay on the lines that indicate 6 feet apart.
- Everyone’s temperature will be taken each time they enter the club.
- Staff will be periodically wiping down surfaces in common areas.
- Anyone who has left the state will not be able to participate in lessons until they have been back in NJ for 2 weeks.
- Please have your child bring their own water bottle and wipes water fountains will not be available.
Fitness Center COVID-19 Procedures
- All visitors must undergo symptom and temperature checks upon entering any of our facilities. If they present with fever or symptoms, they will not be allowed entry into the facility as recommended by the CDC.
- All visitors will be screened for recent travel. Anyone who has traveled within the last 14 days from states identified on the NJDOH travel restriction list or who has returned from international travel within the last 14 days will not be allowed to visit.
- All visitors will be asked if they have been advised to self-quarantine because of exposure to someone with COVID-19. If any visitor has been advised to self-quarantine, they will not be allowed to visit.
Symptoms, experienced in the last two weeks:
- Felt feverish or had a fever
- Shortness of breath
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Sore throat
- Muscle/body aches
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- New loss of sense of taste or smell
- Upon entering the club your temperature will be taken. If it is above 100.4 you will be asked to leave.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times. This includes when you are on cardio equipment.
- You must socially distance. You must maintain six feet between you and other members or staff.
- You must wipe down each piece of equipment you use before AND after use. There are wipes located in 3 convenient places.
- The showers are closed. This is a state regulation.
- The locker rooms are closed with the exception of the bathroom areas. Lockers are not to be used.
- All lobbies are closed except for business. This includes the main lobby and the racquetball hallway. There is to be no congregating in these areas. When you work out is done you must leave the facility.
- All forms with the exception of the one-time COVID waiver must be filled out each time you visit the club.
Please call Tony or Amy at 908-647-0400 with any questions you may have.