We Appreciate Your Interest in Our Summer Tennis Program
Every effort will be made to accommodate your wishes regarding program times and days; however, space within each program is limited. Past participants will be given priority in the assignment of program times and days.
Junior Tennis – Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced
Participants (ages 7-17) will be assigned to a group appropriate for their age and level of play. Beginner an lower intermediate players will be taught basic tennis skills in a format that is both challenging and fun. The merits of regular practice are reinforced by using highly structured fame drills and actual competition. Intermediate and advanced players who have mastered the basics of the game will be taught advanced skills and game strategy. Maximum class size is six students.
Classes meet for three hours, Monday through Friday. ($385)
- Session 1: June 21-25 | 9am-noon
- Session 2: June 28-July 2 | 9am-noon Beginners Only
- Session 3: July 5-9 | 9am-noon
- Session 4: July 12-16 | 9am-noon Full!
- Session 5: July 19-23 | 9am-noon
- Session 6: July 26-30 | 9am-noon
- Session 7: August 2-6 | 9am-noon
- Session 8: August 9-13 | 9am-noon
- Session 9: August 16-20 | 9am-noon
- Session 10: August 23-27 | 9am-noon