We Appreciate Your Interest in Our Summer Tennis Program
Every effort will be made to accommodate your wishes regarding program times and days; however, space within each program is limited. Past participants will be given priority in the assignment of program times and days.
Junior Tennis – Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced
Participants (ages 8-17) will be assigned to a group appropriate for their age and level of play. Beginner and lower intermediate players will be taught basic tennis skills in a format that is both challenging and fun. The merits of regular practice are reinforced by using highly structured fame drills and actual competition. Intermediate and advanced players who have mastered the basics of the game will be taught advanced skills and game strategy. Maximum class size is six students.
Classes meet for three hours, Monday through Friday 9am-Noon. ($450)
- Session 1: June 19-23 | 9am-noon FULL
- Session 2: June 26-30 | 9am-noon
- Session 3: July 3-7 | 9am-noon *4 days $360
- Session 4: July 10-14 | 9am-noon
- Session 5: July 17-21 | 9am-noon
- Session 6: July 24-28 | 9am-noon FULL
- Session 7: July 31-Aug 4 | 9am-noon FULL
- Session 8: August 7-11 | 9am-noon FULL
- Session 9: August 14-18 | 9am-noon FULL
- Session 10: August 21-25 | 9am-noon