Don’t Complain. Just Train!
Warren Health & Racquet Club has teamed up with FiT Athlete to provide personal training. Sean Larson and his team’s goal is to teach an athlete their ultimate mission should be to create better athletes to generate maximum power (Force/Strength X Velocity/Speed) with efficient and proper form. They also teach that consistency, hard work, and recovery are the key recipes for success!
FiT Athlete trains anyone from 7 year old and up. While the majority of their students are athletes looking to become stronger, faster, and more powerful in their respected sport, they also train clients interested in losing weight, gaining mass, and getting in all around better shape. They offer something for everyone, and guarantee to see improvements through all facets of their training.
Visit FiT Athlete’s website to learn more about all the exciting classes they offer!
Meet the FiT Athlete Team
“The main goal of FiT Athlete is to get athletes as hooked on the conditioning and fitness aspect of their sport as they are into just playing their specific sport(s). So many kids get private lessons or do constant clinics in their sport refining their skills, yet never put in the extra time in the gym until it’s too late. I want to give those kids the physical edge over their opponents using proven training I’ve used with professional and collegiate athletes, along with new workouts I’ve learned on my own fitness journey. Any edge an athlete can have in their sport is important, and sometimes physical capabilities overcome natural skill, so join us and get FiT!”
Owner & Head Trainer, FiT Athlete
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Certified Speed and Agility Trainer (Agility Training Institute)
- Certified USPTA Professional
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science
- Maryland State Bench Press Record 2007
- Placed 2nd in the 2002 NJ State Marines Physical Fitness Competition
- 14 years of tennis instruction
- 11 years coaching Speed and Agility
- Trained top level athletes at IMG Academies & Salisbury University
- Collegiate Level Tennis Captain for Salisbury University
“Becoming a part of FiT Athlete gives me a tremendous opportunity to help make a difference in people’s lives. Seeing athletes progress over time becomes more rewarding for not just myself and my career, but their overall performance and lifestyle. Seeing little improvements daily correlate to major improvements over an extended period of time, whether it be physical or mental adjustments to help our athletes perform and compete better. Gaining a competitive edge is what separates the good athletes from the GREAT athletes, and I’m willing to share my expertise to help bring athletes of all ages to the next level!”
Assistant Trainer, FiT Athlete
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer MLB Prospect
- High School Varsity Baseball – All Conference Senior Year
- 2 Years as Youth Baseball Coach